Saturday 9 February 2013

Bald after Baby!!!

Finally, Harrison is growing a bit of hair at the grand age of 4 months. I was worrying that I would be able to paint his head and dress him up like an Easter egg come April. To the contrary, I am going completely bald. Literally all of my hair is falling out... Hourly. 30 precious strands at a time.

Apparently, it is something to do with hormones leaving your body after you give birth. That's excellent that the hormones are leaving, leaving you in a semi-normal none mood swinging state,however there is no need to take away your lushious locks of hair. Possibly the only thing which improved in appearance whilst you turn into a whale.

My mummy friends ASSURE me that it is a minor glitch and it will grow back and return to its once fabulous state.

I am currently sleeping in 100% pure Argan Oil, washing it out with Macadamia Nut shampoo and deep conditioning treatment to try and stop myself looking like I am wearing a constant swimming cap.

No comments:

Post a Comment